Length: 6 hours
Member price: $95
This course will provide students with a proactive approach to performance management. By focusing on setting clear expectations, specific performance feedback and objective performance evaluations, this course will help managers avoid many common performance problems.
Any supervisor or manager who has responsibility for directing, documenting and evaluating employee performance.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Write performance objectives based on measurable criteria and standards.
· Communicate clear performance and behavior expectations.
· Objectively observe performance.
· Provide feedback to employees and document the conversations.
· Prepare and conduct the performance appraisal.
Register For This Event
Go To Calendar