Overnight Delivery Service Program
Banks can now take advantage of special pricing discounts through UPS under the enhanced GBA/UPS Overnight Delivery Service Program. Under this program, UPS offers special shipping rates on overnight and international delivery services specified below.
Re-Enrollment Required for Current Program Participants: Financial institutions enrolled in the ABA/UPS Overnight Delivery Service Program prior to June 2004 must re-enroll to receive the discounts and services under this enhanced program.See “How to Participate” below.
20-30 percent off published rates for UPS Worldwide ExpressSM letters & packages (U.S. origin only)
- 10-20 percent off published rates for UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM documents & packages (U.S. origin only)
- 5 percent off published rates for UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. letters & packages
- 15-30 percent off published rates for UPS Next Day Air and UPS Next Day Air Saver letters & packages
- 10-25 percent off published rates for UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M. letters & packages
*Discounts based on shipping characteristics.
Convenient Online Features:
UPS conveniently offers these reliable, time-saving features directly at www.ups.com:
Package Tracking: You can check the status of shipments in transit.
- Reference Number Tracking: UPS gives you the convenience of tracking by the reference numbers you assign to your packages.
- Time-in-Transit and Cost Calculator: Compare the speed and cost of different UPS shipping services.
- Schedule a UPS Pickup: Schedule a UPS pickup from your location.
- Find UPS Drop-off Locations: Find the nearest locations to drop off your UPS packages by using your address or phone number.
- Order UPS Supplies: Labels and packaging materials are available free of charge to UPS shippers.
How to Participate:
For more information or to enroll in this enhanced discount program, please:
Enroll online at http://www.savewithups.com/ababankers; or
- Contact the UPS National Association Hotline at 866.663.0636. Assistance is available for enrollment from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., (Central Standard Time). Please refer to the Georgia Bankers Association Program when calling to enroll.