Through the Georgia Bankers Association, career bankers at any level can find an educational experience to fit their needs. Our extensive career development program includes:
- Conferences for 12 professional and specialty disciplines within banks
- Roundtables and peer groups for specific executive development
- Seminars that delve into technical details and issue updates
- Webinars for convenient skill development
- Schools for thorough career-oriented professionals
- ABA courses for certifications and other skills acquisition
- Events with programs that focus on strategy, tactics and issues management
- Career Paths for Bankers, which maps out the skills, competencies and training you need to be successful in any of 45 common bank jobs.
See the links at left to find the perfect offerings for your professional growth.