Valuation Management Group’s primary mission is to institute an environment where true appraiser independence and quality commercial and residential appraisals can be obtained.
Valuation Management Group is a financially sound, certified women-owned National Appraisal Management Company (AMC) established in 2006 to assist lending institutions in maintaining compliance with Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines, Dodd Frank, UMDP, USPAP and Federal & State Appraisal Independence Laws. VMG creates a partnership with clients to streamline the appraisal engagement and review process of commercial and residential appraisals, while offering top notch customer service and very competitive pricing.
- More than 50% of all staff consisting of licensed/certified appraisers
- Dedicated Client Specialist and Reviewer for extraordinary personal service
- A manual assignment to appraiser based on panel, distance, workload, scoring and geographical competency
- Robust Technical Review by a Licensed/Certified Appraiser
- A skilled Quality Assurance Review staff, with an average of 18 years of appraisal experience
- Management performs internal department quality control audits to ensure performance standards are met
- Nationwide appraiser panel for all 50 states
- Handling of all appraiser payments and 1099s.