GBA Associate Membership is for those firms that serve banks and bankers. This membership has been an important part of the GBA since its founding in 1892. Today more than 200 businesses are enjoying increased visibility and expanded marketing opportunities while banks are receiving more options for top quality, cost-effective products and services.
Benefits of Associate Membership
Through Associate Membership in the GBA, businesses enjoy enhanced networking opportunities and get access to the latest news and events in Georgia's banking industry, all for an investment of about $2.50 a day:
Access to Decision Makers
- CEO mailing list on request to market your products and services
- Access to and member rates for GBA conferences, seminars and events as well as hundreds online educational programs
- Opportunities to serve on volunteer committees where you’ll interact with bank decision makers
- Members-only sponsorship, exhibit and advertising opportunities.
- The latest industry news and information including the GBA Bulletin (50 electronic issues each year, 25 print versions), Legislative Updates during the General Assembly session and educational publications
- Consideration for publication of trend and shared-expertise articles from you in our regular member publications.
Referrals and Promotion
- Promotion as an Associate Member by GBA staff in responding to bankers' requests for recommendation of products and/or service providers
- Company description listed in the Georgia Financial Institutions Directory and on GBA’s website
- Link from our website to your company’s website
- Usage of GBA Associate Member logo on printed literature and your website
- Opportunities to advertise on the GBA website and e-Bulletin.