GBA Associate Membership is for those firms that serve banks and bankers. This membership has been an important part of the GBA since its founding in 1892. Today more than 200 businesses are enjoying increased visibility and expanded marketing opportunities while banks are receiving more options for top quality, cost-effective products and services.
Benefits of Associate Membership
Through Associate Membership in the GBA, businesses enjoy enhanced networking opportunities and are able to stay abreast of news and events in Georgia's Banking industry. Other benefits include:
- A copy of GBA's Financial Institution Directory
- Listing on the GBA website
- GBA member rate to attend events
- Georgia Bank CEO mailing list
- All GBA mailings
- Approved use of GBA Associate Member logo on your firm's literature
- Priority invitation to sponsor activities at GBA events
- Exhibit opportunities at various conferences and events
- Consideration to serve on a GBA Volunteer Committee
- Priority consideration to serve as speaker at a GBA educational program when subject matter is conducive to the program. See more details below.
- Ability to submit articles about industry trends, studies or ideas worth considering that may be published in future GBA publications. (Publication is not guaranteed and these should not be product/service sales promotions directly.)
- Promotion of Associate Member by GBA staff in responding to bankers' request for recommendation of products and/or service providers.
How to Be Our Experts
One of the benefits of your membership and affiliation with the Georgia Bankers Association is the ability to share your expertise and wisdom with our bankers through our GBA University educational programs. We give priority preference to Strategic Partners and Associate Members to fill program slots that bankers identify as important. If your company has good speakers or sessions about industry trends, technical education, expert insight, ideas for revenue generation, compliance and other issues, please suggest a topic and a speaker to us for consideration. We try to match those with banker-driven requests or to see if the topics you provide are of interest during our planning.
If you have topics, content and experts you’d like us to consider, please click here to fill out an online submission form. We’ll use the info you provide to try and pair your expertise with programming our member bankers tell us they need.