The GBA Compensation and Benefits survey is the most detailed, comprehensive look at bank jobs and compensation trends in Georgia.
There are three sections to the results that include salary ranges, as well as data about director compensation, salary increase and other benefit information, peer bank pay information and asset-size breakouts. You can even get custom reports with multi-state information.
Data collection is underway for the 2019 reports, with results available in September.
Survey Highlights & Benefits - Benchmark your jobs and compensation strategy against your true labor market competitors
- Over 130 Georgia community banking jobs surveyed.… key benchmarks, executive to clerical
- Peer bank pay information – location and asset size breakouts
- Pre-Survey Video – tips and instructions for participation - link available on the survey website April 1
- Custom report capabilities including multi-state information (see below)
- Results available for budgeting season around Sept. 1, 2019
- User support available anytime from Matthews, Young – Management Consulting
To access the website and participate click here.
The password to access the site is GBA#2019
Even if your bank does not participate in the survey, it’s a great resource for you. Associate members with HR related businesses may find it useful, as well.
The price for the survey results is $500 for those that did not participate by submitting salary and non-salary information, and it costs $150 for those who provided data.
If you would like more information, please contact GBA’s David Oliver, 404.420.2036.